This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
We will notify you of the following:
- How we process online orders.
- What information is collected from your person.
- How your information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to your person regarding the use of the personal data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your personal data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How our firm share the collected information.
- What our links are about.
Our company request information from your person on the order form at our web site. If you decide to order a service from our firm, we need your personal information (like name, shipping address, birthday, company details). This information is used to process your order(s). If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
|Information collection, use and sharing|
We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Our company use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We don't share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an order.
|Your access to information|
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have saved from you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The personal information that you provide in connection with registering yourself as a user of the Site or of the Services is classified as registration Information. Registration information is protected in several ways. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page. In addition, your registration information resides on secure servers that only selected BBz International personnel have access to via password.
All applications/contact data/e-mails are saved encoded at our firm and will be immediately deleted after completed transaction.
|Notification of changes|